Friday, July 30, 2004

 

Nachem

On Tisha Ba’av I went to daven Mincha in one of the more popular local shuls in my neighborhood.  A shul which has a number of talmidie chachamim as congregants  Before Shemona Esrei the Rabbi announced that based on a ruling of Rav Aharon Lichtenstein they were amending the language of the Nachem; the parts that refer to Yerushalayim as being desolate and with out her children were eliminated.  He said it is because these statements are simply not true and we do not speak lies in our Tefilos before G-d.  This is apparently an ongoing debate within the RCA (I could not find the string on the website).  Does anyone have any information on this, and was this done in any other community?  All feedback is appreciated.

Comments:
See this discussion from Mail-Jewish.
 
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe
 
hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe
 
hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?